Bangladeshi News Papers

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of www.twitter.findtalk.biz on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Bangladeshi News Papers on your social bookmarking website

More
Latest topics
» Bangladeshi Actress
Mon May 16, 2011 11:10 am by Admin

» Diabetes tips-Keeping Blood Sugar Low
Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 pm by Admin

» Bangla Choti Online-টিনা মাই বেষ্ট ফ্রেন্ড
Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:31 pm by windows-xp

» blood sugar levels
Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:42 pm by Admin

» wordpress Seo Tips
Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 am by Admin

» Make Money with google adsense
Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 pm by windows-xp

» Michael Jackson Bio data Full information
Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm by Admin

» Romantic Love Story of lisa
Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am by Admin

» Love Story of Holly
Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 am by Admin

sponser
Affiliate Banner

Love story-chacha story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love story-chacha story

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I never thought or believed that u can find love through the Internet! But I was wrong. I was in a Spanish chat, from PR and I'm talkin to one person, we were just conversing, nothin important and then I decided to write something in English to see who would respond.

Out of nowhere, someone responded. First we were just cattin, and asking basic questions and all and well as u always do with any buddy from the net. Anyways, when someone asks me for my picture I always say I don't have one, but when this son asked for it I just had a strange feelin inside, not a bad one tho'!

Anyways, I did give it to him and well he said he needed to go so I said ok. I asked him if he had an email address and he gave it to me. All this time i'm thinking to myself, hey another buddy!! Anyways, from there we've been talking through the net every day, even tho' it has been a very short time for me to say I've fallen in love, I cannot hide what I'm feeling for this person. I've never felt like this before in my life and the sad part, what hurts me the most, is that I'm in Florida and he is in Chicago. We are both young still, I am 17 and he is 18, but age is just a number and he feel the same way about me, even tho' it is bad in a way I feel so good inside when I tell him that I love him because I really do mean it.

One thing that I've always thought impossible was this - me, falling in love with someone from the net! umm.. my opinion of this is that when u are chatting with a person that is really true and is not playin just to have fun and mess with people's heads, u express yourself better in writing than in words and I guess that's how I can explain this. Well...not even, I just can't. I am in love with him like I've never been in love with anybody else. He's seen my pictures ,but I haven't seen his yet. But u know what? I'm not really concerned with how he looks like because I'm in love with how he is, not what he looks like! I love him and I know that God is gonna help us to be together and I know that I have found my soulmate!

"Chacha"

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bangladeshi.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top